Woot (.)com is having a sale in musical instruments

What the heck is this statement all about???

Pyle Audio Musical Instruments

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fricking walrus-looking piece of dirt! Get the frick off my drum set! Get the frick down off of my drum set! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your drumsticks off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!

woot always has really wierd introductory paragraphs. Its best to ignore them.

Wondering about the electric tabletop drum set and if it's any good for my kids to play with. For about the same price I've been contemplating a meinl bongo cajon.

Last edited:
What the heck is this statement all about???

Pyle Audio Musical Instruments

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fricking walrus-looking piece of dirt! Get the frick off my drum set! Get the frick down off of my drum set! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your drumsticks off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!

It's a riff off of a speech given by the marine drill instructor to Pvt. Pyle in the movie Full Metal Jacket. A Stanley Kubrick film.

It's a riff off of a speech given by the marine drill instructor to Pvt. Pyle in the movie Full Metal Jacket. A Stanley Kubrick film.

Beat me to it. :)

Instead of "drum set" it's "obstacle" in the movie. Pvt Pyle cannot get over the obstacle and the Drill Instructor is waiting up top as recruits go over. Love this movie.

Ah! I don't think I would have remembered that. It's been many years since I saw that movie.

It was literally the only VHS movie my roommate had in college. We must have watched it close to 80 times.

A jelly donut!?! Well, how did it get here?!

Top Bottom