Happy NUD! Covered Bridge pineapple concert

we tigers

Reaction score
My good friends Terry and Perry have been working on it for the last couple of months, but it has finally arrived! My new full custom pineapple concert ukulele is here!
Body and neck are mahogany, binding and roset are curly koa and the bridge and fretboard are ebony. Elegant small fret markers and great small pegheds.

It is finished beautifully. Perry and Terry certainly haven't been sitting still; I can clearly see improvement on all sort of levels compared to my myrtle and redwood Covered Bridge they built me a year ago (which by the way is an unbelievably beautiful instrument!). Sound wise it combines the clarity of the myrtle concert with the warmth of my Kanilea. With a huge sustain.

It is a true masterpiece! Get Terry and Perry to build you one.

WOW!!!!!!!*
R
*had to get ten characters

She's a beauty -- congrats!

Nice take on that Shins tune as well.

Very nice!

Welcome to the Covered Bridge family! I know you'll enjoy that beauty!

Michael, nice pineapple! Beautiful mahogany. Perry and Terry have a really eye for selecting beautiful wood.

Your sound description is wonderful! Post a sound sample after it opens up. Would love to hear this one.

.... Sound wise it combines the clarity of the myrtle concert with the warmth of my Kanilea. With a huge sustain.

Nice ukes, great value, congrats!

Beautiful. Perry and Terry build wonderful ukes. Enjoy.

Very nice indeed. Those guys get a really cool one out of their ukes. I wasn't really into pineapples, but something about the Covered Bridge pineapple is quite special.

Love that uke-Congrats! Thanks for sharing your video too-just wonderful!

Congratulations Michael. It's as immaculate and classy an instrument as befits you're wonderful playing mate. here's to a lifetime of beautiful music making together.

Top Bottom