New Mainland finally arrived

Fropa

Reaction score
My new Mainland mahogany concert finally arrived. As recommended by people in my cold weather shipping thread I waited 24 hours before unboxing it.
06FEB14MainlandUkulele_zpsb77dface.jpg
06FEB14MainlandUkuleleHeadstock_zps4458be27.jpg

No damage from shipping, very happy.

Just for fun I took a family portrait with the new arrival

06FEB14instrumentfamilyportrait_zpse3f4f012.jpg

Now the fun starts trying to learn how to play.

Absolutely gorgeous! I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

Congrats on a nice uke. Glad it made the trip OK.

Hope your weekend is free!

Congratulations!
Like the background on the Mainland close-ups.

I was sitting here holding a Mainland concert when I opened your thread. I bet you'll soon be in love, if you're not already.
From the impressive group-shot I deduce you don't have large dogs or small children running loose in the house.

Congratulations on your new uke; you are going to love playing it as they are quite addictive! Hands down, these are the best ukuleles that you can purchase in the under $500 price range. What a pretty ukulele, and would you look at that wood grain!!

Congratulations! I love my Mainland Mango, too.

NICE collection of ukes! What is the black one? It's very cool! Enjoy your new Mainland and hopefully it'll warm up in your neck of the woods!!!
Happy strumming!;)

Thanks everybody. Fortunately or unfortunately I told my wife about waiting to unbox it so every time I went near the box I heard "It hasn't been 24 hours yet". I really like the look and feel of the Mainland. I've started sheet #1 of Uncle Rod's ukulele boot camp, some of those cords don't make for smooth transitions. The big black uke is a Michael Kelly Bass.

I really like the classic look of the mainlands. The weather gives you a perfect excuse to stay inside all weekend and jam away.

Top Bottom