Mashed Potato

Oh, John, that was so cool! I loved it!!! I never knew that type of dance was called the "mashed potato" -- how fun! Btw, wondering what tools do you use to make your multi-tracking videos? They always look so awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for this joyful and funny cover!

Thanks, friends! :) Chelle, I use GarageBand for audio multi-tracking, then I "send" the finished audio to Final Cut Express, which I use to edit the video. I've been using chroma-key effects quite a bit lately (better known as green-screening). If you videotape yourself in front of a green screen, you can later remove all green from the video. You can "layer" videos one on top another... sort of like laying transparencies over one another on an overhead projector. You can use green screening to create clones of yourself or put background images and video behind you.

Ever since stumbling upon your video of "Silhouettes" a while back, I have enjoyed your ukulele videos.
Great music and great presentations..

Love it! Such a great song, and still the only dance I can do : /

Thanks, friends! Wish I could dance... I tried doing Gangnam Style when it was popular and recently Mashed Potato, and I can't dance for beans! Ha ha...

Top Bottom