Please help me , I'm a biggner

habibi

Reaction score
hi guys ,

i need a good ukulele but not expensive , i like the tenor model cause i feel like the soprano is too small for me , the only problem i've faced is that tenor ukulele usually too expensive for me .

i have found this brand ''Korala UKT-36 tenor '' with nice price but i'm afraid that it maybe not a good one so i need your opinion about this tenor ukulele . I wont buy it till i get your advice .

thanks guys

Aloha and welcome to UU, glad you joined us.

Where do you live? A member might be able to locate a local seller for you. If you are looking at buying the uke off of ebay, it is risky. A local seller or one of the online seller that specialize in ukuleles is a better way to go.

Hi and welcome to the forum

I have quite fat fingers and I still manage on a soprano with no problem. I am very new to the Ukulele myself and I bought Makala MK-PN and I love it

I have started working through these videos and they are very useful. I will download Jims videos when I have some spare cash

Also check out Uncle Rods Boot Camp as this is a great place to start

Cheers and good luck

Paul

Do you know about the concert-size ukulele? It's larger than a soprano but smaller than a tenor, and will cost a little less than a tenor (of the same make/etc.). Maybe that would work. And is there anywhere you can try out the different sizes? This could be a ukulele group (people who get together to play), or a store (though I might get in trouble for suggesting trying something out and maybe not buying it).

("habibi" -- we might be related, but my Arabic is limited to about three phrases.)

for tenor try looking for a Kala TG and for a concert Kala CG, very cheap, looks great, and sounds great even for a beginner ukulele. theres a lot out there but maybe try these first, cant go wrong with them.

Top Bottom