D & D ukulele

well right but whats the ATK? does it give you a defense boost? do you wield it 1 or 2 handed?

but no seriously it looks shiny, and im sure it sounds nice.

I think D & D is the retailer's company name and the ukuleles are made in the P.I. and finished in Hawai'i by Ed Bacani. Here's a YT video, compare the headstock and logo from ebay and the vid. If you ever go to the island of O'ahu, he has a booth at the Aloha Stadium Flea Market. As with anything else, his prices have increased over the years. Balsa Bill is also selling them.

Last edited:
well right but whats the ATK? does it give you a defense boost? do you wield it 1 or 2 handed?
:rotfl:

My thoughts exactly. I am such a nerd. :eek:

JJ

I bought my Mele Koa Concert from D&D when I was in Maui in November. They were very nice and I spent quite awhile just playing the instruments in the store. (actually just a small hut in the shopping section of Lahaina. I actually has to go out and buy an extra suitcase before I bought my Mele since the airlines are so strict on carry ons now. Needed it anyway, by the time we finished buying presents for the folks at home the luggage we brought would hae been way overweight. Needless to say I managed to get my Ukulele on as carry-on. D&D sells several makes but does not have a large inventory - their prices are pretty much MSRP but I haven't been able to find the ukuleles they do carry in the usual internet shops.

Top Bottom