Good Morning! from northern Alberta :)

Reaction score
Hello all! I started playing last summer on a road trip to nova scotia. Me and the girlfriend baught 2 sopranos for the trip .

and then a few months later I left on a trip around north america for music festivals ending with burning man .

But before I left I baught I high tide luna ,tenor uke .
Love love love it !!

But unfourtunitly I lost it one night in kelowna bc . :(

but ! I started a new job and baught the same model wohoo! Now im leaning music theory and im loving the videos !

Thanks so much to ukulele underground staff and patrons !

Last edited:
Welcome to UU. Yes the ukulele is a very special instrument, and so is this community.

We are a friendly bunch here, so feel free to search on the boards doe any questions you might have, and if you don't find answers please post and ask.

You will enjoy your time here.

Aloha :shaka:

But unfourtunitly I lost it one night in kelowna bc . :(

Sounds like a good start to a song. But, congrats on being able to replace your Luna. I have a Luna Solid Top concert ukulele and would hate to lose it. Welcome to the forums.

Thanks guys! And the term lost is used loosly . What happend was me and 4 other people were travelling bc fruitpicking to get money for music festivals when one drunk night I decided to leave my uke outside the van because my friends were re organizing it and it never ended up making it back inside . :(

Top Bottom