For sale: Kiwaya KTS-7 soprano with case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling my Kiwaya KTS-7 soprano ukulele. I'm sad to see it go but I've become obsessed with Martins right now and need the funds! It is in superb condition. About two years old. It has some glossing on the upper bout from strumming but no dings or scratches etc.

I'm asking £450 or $730 plus actual postage from the UK. Will post worldwide.

Includes hard case.

image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

It's a really great ukulele. Here's what HMS say about the KTS7 on their website:

Vintage Styled Soprano with Classic Tone!
The style 3 was Martin's first deluxe ukulele, first offered in 1916. The ornate craftsmanship set a new standard in eye catching ukulele design. Almost 100 years later the Japanese luthiers at Kiwaya ukulele are not reinventing the wheel, as they say, but they are doing an amazing job in replicating the classics with precision and musicality.

The light weight, custom feel of this instrument make it a joy to play. It has plenty of volume, sweetness, and that punchy uke tone many of us first fell in love with.

Standard- Soprano Size
Parallel white stripes down the center of the fingerboard
a sculpted point at the end of the fingerboard with matching pointed inlay on the top below the bridge
solid Honduran Mahogany top, back, and sides
ivoroid body binding
mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
dot position markers
Deluxe Gotoh friction pegs in nickel
Very nice sounding uke handcrafted in Japan.

Last edited:
Good luck on the sale! That's pretty much about the prettiest soprano money can buy!

OOOH so tempting. If only I did not already have too many sopranos.

If/when I get a soprano, this just might be the model. Beautiful. Of course, since it's too small for me to play, I would just stare at it. A lot. ;-)

Good luck with the sale!

This ukulele is back for sale. Unfortunately the buyer decided they couldn't afford it just as I was about to post it. The joys of selling an ukulele!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom