Wasn't pleased with the original attempt... Practiced my butt off.

TJ Uke

Reaction score

Listening to my big flubbed notes and buzzes was driving me mad so I worked on cleaning it up!

Thankyou!

Loads of coffee and south park reruns late at night with my RISA- sock tied onto it so as not to wake anyone!

I like your stuff, it's all very well done. That one was excellent. You are a proponent of the free right hand, no planting, more should try to learn that, it equates to much freedom.
Don't get too obsessive, perfection can be counter-productive..... just thought I'd throw that in.

Yes really smooth rendition , gratz!

I like your stuff, it's all very well done. That one was excellent. You are a proponent of the free right hand, no planting, more should try to learn that, it equates to much freedom.
Don't get too obsessive, perfection can be counter-productive..... just thought I'd throw that in.

Thanks for the compliment!

I was actually completely dropping notes here and there in the original recording I did, so it isn't too crazy. I'm happy to leave this piece in my mental library now heh.

The free right hand comes from playing electric guitar, very early on anchoring/planting my wrist or pinky caused cramps so I just floated unless muting and it stuck. It isn't planned like classical guitar or anything LOL.

Top Bottom