FS: KPK Solid Acacia Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukemunga

Reaction score
SOLD!

Absolutely like brand new. Maybe better than new with the addition of Fremont Blacklines! I really, really like this uke. As a matter of fact I just bought it a few months ago to replace one I had exactly like it that I had traded away. That's how highly I think of this particular model.

But - I just found another I'm lusting after even more. It's a bit more pricey but if I can find a good home for this one I'm going to go for it.

Solid, great-looking acacia with bone nut and saddle.

$150 includes shipping by Priority Mail in the US of A. Always been in a hard case with humidifier.

Edited to add: Those are my photos, not stock. Shot them with the uke on my plain white desk top.

Attachments

• KPK.FullFront.jpg
    KPK.FullFront.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 210
  • KPK.FullBack.jpg
    KPK.FullBack.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 178
  • KPK.Side2.jpg
    KPK.Side2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 161
  • KPK.Body.jpg
    KPK.Body.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 166
  • KPK.Headstock.jpg
    KPK.Headstock.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I have a KPK already arriving this week from another UU member otherwise I might be all over this. What ukulele are you lusting over that you're giving up your prized KPK?

I have a KPK already arriving this week from another UU member otherwise I might be all over this. What ukulele are you lusting over that you're giving up your prized KPK?

I knew I'd get that question but I'm not telling yet. I want to make sure there's one in stock when I'm ready to pop for it which probably won't be until April. ;)

Nicest book matching I've seen on a KPK....

:agree: That's a sweet looking KPK, bet it sounds great with those blacklines. Unbelievable someone can get this for less than the price of many all laminate ukes that won't sound half as good. All the KPK's I've seen look great, but with this wood....a special one. Good luck.

Last edited:
Nicest book matching I've seen on a KPK....

I second this. The front and back complement each other so well. I love the back design and that neck is gorgeous. $150 for a solid uke is an absolute steal--I can't wait to get my KPK this week just to verify the quality of this brand. The limited number of sound recordings and videos does not do it justice. I'm curious how the sound differs with the "blacklines" (I just figured out what these meant) vs. Worth or Aquilas.

I knew I'd get that question but I'm not telling yet. I want to make sure there's one in stock when I'm ready to pop for it which probably won't be until April. ;)

why didn't you drop your ka-15s?

If you can, maybe post videos or sound samples of the KPK. I know when I was trying to do research about KPK I was hard pressed finding any good quality videos demonstrating what I was about to purchase.

IMO, this is a great price for only a couple of months of possession. You also know in advance the exact grain pattern and this one is very attractively book matched. This particular model is $195 after bone conversion when ordered new off their website. http://pilikoko.com/index.php?main_..._id=66&zenid=71e574584d396b91e1d30827884e4f52

Nice Playing ... I subscribed to it ... thanks.

Tried to send a PM, but your message box is full.

WILL TRADE FOR SOPRANO FLEA!

I just thought of something. I'm not in a rush to buy the new concert uke that I want but I've always wanted a soprano flea.

Anyone got one in great shape they'd like to trade? Preferably the natural version but would consider any.

sent you a pm
WILL TRADE FOR SOPRANO FLEA!

I just thought of something. I'm not in a rush to buy the new concert uke that I want but I've always wanted a soprano flea.

Anyone got one in great shape they'd like to trade? Preferably the natural version but would consider any.

Just responded (again) to your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom