"I Ain't Got Nothin (If I Ain't Got You)" original

H

Hippie Dribble

hi everyone, I've been blessed to spend a couple of weeks on Maui with some wonderful people. Found some time to record a little song on my trusty mya-moe soprano while we were there. It's an original tune I wrote just before I left for the trip. Hope you like it, thanks for taking a look. x

This sounds like an instant classic to me. Nice tan, too. Oops, almost said tattoo. Maybe this is the last time we'll see your hands naked.
Aloha. Greg

This sounds like an instant classic to me. Nice tan, too. Oops, almost said tattoo. Maybe this is the last time we'll see your hands naked.
Aloha. Greg

Ha ha, thanks Greg. Gee, it's a rare thing to get you out of lurker mode into postal mode (see what I did there?), I am honoured, sir. :p

Was awesome to meet you mate, thanks for your hospitality and generosity while I was on Oahu, hope it aint the last time. Take care brother.

Brilliant! Just brilliant. I'm so jealous that your there and I'm not! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Cheers Leroy. I'm actually home mate, got back yesterday and feeling a heady mixture of total devastation and crazed joy. The middle ground I guess will come eventually. Aaaaah, but what precious memories I will always have. Thanks for watching brother.

Awesome Eugene! Love it.

Top Bottom