Safety Dance (Men Without Hats) uke cover

The sudden start of the video did have me a jump a little! ahah. But good video over all!

Awesome job Chelle, loved it!

The sudden start of the video did have me a jump a little! ahah. But good video over all!

Hi, trowacat! Yep, I've got lots of work to do on finessing my multi-tracking and videography work (and my uke'ing, too, for that matter) -- I am really so happy you checked out the vid, tho, and sent me your impressions -- thank you so much! ;-)

Fabulous job Chelle, another great video & performance! I am blown away by the amount of work you put into these videos, it's truly amazing!

Hi there, Campbell! You are indeed a HUGE reason why I am so inspired and motivated to keep pushing my comfort zone and go as far as I can with things -- thank you for always being here for me and for supporting me! Words don't accurately convey my sincere appreciation! :) Thank you!

Everything about this is beautiful.

Awww, shucks, Eugene, thanks a trillion, dear friend!!! I am so honored by your gracious words, here! Thank you for taking time to watch me be silly! :)

Awesome job Chelle, loved it!

Thank you, bigphil! Just thrilled to pieces you enjoyed it -- makes my day, indeed, to know that -- thanks so much, again! I appreciate your support so much! :)

Top Bottom