Paracord Ukulele Wall Hangers!

StableYardMusic

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to share our wall hangers with you all.

For a while now I've been making ukulele wall hangers out of paracord and selling them on ebay and etsy.

I've just taken the leap and built my own website. Please have a look. The address is http://www.ukulelehangers.com

They're £1.49 each and I can ship worldwide. They've been very popular so far, especially in Nashville?

Any questions please ask. I'd also love some reviews if any of you have bought one already.

All the best, Jon
Stable Yard Music and now ukulelehangers.com too!

fireball_tn.jpg

Hi Jon
They look very nice! Good Luck!
–Lori

Check out the web site. It's all explained and has a very cool video. I like these things, they're cute.
Bill

Man, they look good, but how does it work? Maybe you'd get more business if you explained better how can one use these hangers.

Hi Lori, Fernando and Bill. Thanks for the friendly welcome!

Sorry, I should have explained how they work. Bill, I'm glad you liked the video :D

They hook over the top two machine heads and tighten. The other top loop simply hangs off a nail in the wall etc. I was prompted to make them due to the relatively high cost of the metal ones that are available. I was having a hard time selling them when some of the entry ukes don't cost much more!

All the best, Jon :D

here's the video if I've posted it correctly...

Good idea! I am always looking for a lightweight gear to use in my travel trailer. This will be nice in cramped quarters while camping.

I can use these with sticky backed picture hangers to keep my ukulele on the wall when not in use. I put it in the case when I finish playing and would not travel with it on the wall. But, sometimes I just want to have it up and out of harms way for a for a few minutes and then return to play.

I have a few coming my way. Will let you know what I think.
Trey Jung
Texas 77479

Top Bottom