Chord reference application for Mac - AltiChord

emovla

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm the developer of AltiChord - it is a Mac application that produces chord shapes for different instruments, Ukuleles included :)

You can see more details here:

http://www.altichord.com/products.html

I'll be happy to give some promo codes here if someone is interested to try it for free. If you give me any feedback it will be great too!

Thanks, Emil

Hey Emil, I would love to try out your app. In particular i'm interested in being able to print chord sheets with alternate chord shapes.

Are you planning an IOS app as well?

Anyway please PM me with a code if you still have any available. I will be glad to give it a try and give you my feedback.

thanks
Ivan

I'd be happy to try it too.
From reading over the description, it looks like you may want to add support for baritones in the uke section.

Code received, thanks I will download it when I get to my Mac, I am on IOS at the moment.

Hi Emil
I would be interested in trying your app. It looks like it has some unique and useful features. My first impression is that it would be very handy to apply these chord diagrams to a song format. If there was some way to add lyrics, or even just ordering the chord diagrams into a chord melody sequence with some sort of indication of timing, it could become very useful for uke groups.
–Lori

This looks great for teaching and transcribing! I'd love to try it out. Nice work!

Hi, I've finally finished the iPhone and iPad version of the app, it's a bit behind the macOS version but soon will be up to it :)

Here's a link to the (also new) web site

http://emsi.eu/chord-aid/

and here are a few promo codes for you to try:

6JKYNYNETXEE
MHEJ6P3NANX7
WYATPPAX6HYW
MWTYKH6WMNPX
MKX3ALM6XEPH

Cheers, Emil

Just bought the app...I like to pay for apps, particularly when they are low cost, to help developers.

I'm still playing with the app, but I would like a way to make the fretboards larger, and perhaps to export a specific fretboard as a graph (copy/paste and/or save as a jpg). As a classically trained musician, I am not used to seeing starting fret positions as I, II, III and so on (Roman numerals mean chords to classical musicians)...my recent journey with MuseScore had a really nice, LARGE number next to fretboards to show starting fret...I kind of liked that.

The option to only show moveable shapes is a nice feature.

Many thanks, Choirguy, I'll make these things customizable in the next version.

Top Bottom