Nud

JoZe

Reaction score
So I finally got a uke. Was looking at the Islander Spalted Maple, but bought the all maple concert. Played on a few others, but bought this one. I'm loving it. Have already learned to strum a simple song, now trying to learn chords. Uke republic is a great place, and the owner is awsome also. couldn't be happier.

Sorry, but I don't know how to upload pictures to my computer, but you can go to the Uke Republic website to view it. She's a beauty.

Islanders are happy ukes--enjoy!

I am near Columbus GA visiting my brother. Hope to make a pilgrimage to Uke Republic in a day or so. No budget for a new ukulele at present but can't miss this opportunity to see the place
Cliff

Congratulations!

Sorry, but I don't know how to upload pictures to my computer, but you can go to the Uke Republic website to view it. She's a beauty.

Is this the one? I really like that lighter color.

IslanderMapleConcert1.jpg

That's the one. The sound is really bright, but I like it. Coming from playing the bass, it's quite different.

The one they demo on HMS sounds awesome. Been tempted myself. Been wanting a striking maple uke for a while now, ever since the Pono's all but disappeared. (ain't hindsight grand)

I went over my planned budget but I'm really happy with my purchase. Learning hasn't been this much fun in a long time.

It looks lovely and I'm sure it sounds wonderful. Congratulations! Our ukulele group is going to try to make a trek to Uke Republic sometime.

Top Bottom