Whats the difference between members junior members and senior members

hey gabe welcome to the forum! as soon as you join you are a junior member, as you can see. once you hit 30 posts you become a member and 100 posts gets you to the senior level. it's all in the number of posts!

I'd say smartest and loudest as well ;)

Senior members learn the "Secret Handshake" :D

Man...if I continue at this rate, it's going to take me 2.5 more years to become a ukulele hero! Then again, if the forums keep growing as they have, there will be increasingly more threads for me to post on...and my post rate will increase...and maybe it'll only take 2 years. Haha. Or I can just learn to post one lined witty comments like Deach.

Deach must be smarter than Einstein...

Einstein needed an assistant to tell him which train to get on, what time it was, and he had five different versions of the same suit because really didn't understand how to pick out clothes. When Einstein was a kid everyone thought he was retarded, as an adult he invented nukes! Not smart. Oh and Alfred Nobel, the dude the Nobel prize is named after, he invented dynamite. Again, not smart.

Ukes are smart, nukes are dumb.

(What thread is this again?)

And the person with the most posts is of course the smartest.;)
or the one with the most free time.

...or a spammer!
maybe...

I'd say smartest and loudest as well ;)
you're half right.

i'll spill the beans, the secret handshake is nothing more than "eskimo kisses".
I'm glad I got out of the senior status. the eskimo kisses were starting to chaffe.

I didn't either. Man, deach is slipping!
I have a strict "no kissing and telling rule".

Deach must be smarter than Einstein...
The bagel guy?

... and he had five different versions of the same suit because really didn't understand how to pick out clothes. ....
Have you seen my videos? Clothes are over-rated.

Top Bottom