WTB: Outdoor uke

fretie

Reaction score
I'm looking for an outdoor uke at a reasonable price. I'd like this waterproof uke so that I can take it along when I'm paddling with my outrigger canoe team. Would prefer the clear or natural colour version of the ODU.

Please pm me here or email me: paddlingtempestAT gmailDOT com

Last edited:
Their soprano is selling on their site for $100 w/free shipping. I dont know if that applies to Canada or not, but you can ask. w
ww.outdoorukulele.com. I myself am waiting for their Tenor model to come out. Its a prototype on facebook right now. Aloha, Dino

Last edited:
Their soprano is selling on their site for $100 w/free shipping. I dont know if that applies to Canada or not, but you can ask. wwww.outdoorukulele.com. I myself am waiting for their Tenor model to come out. Its a prototype on facebook right now. Aloha, Dino

Thanks Dino!

I'll try to hang in there to buy a used one before putting down the coin for brand new but appreciate the heads up, pal.

I saw today that you can pre-order the tenor.

No problem. I'm in a community ukulele building class right now. The instructor bought one of those outdoor uke's just to see. He said it was pretty good.

I saw today that you can pre-order the tenor.

Hey Ukemunga, Thanks for the heads up. I just placed my order for a tenor. They just need to sell another 386 before starting production. waiting....waiting.....waiting....

Hey Dino, glad to see you've got in line for the tenor ODU. Looks like a nice size, for sure.

As for my request to find a used ODU, thank you for your messages, I now have lined up one to buy from a UU member.

Soon I'll be floating on the bay in our outrigger canoe strumming to the Orcas!

cheers!

Top Bottom