Taylor's picking portion of let it snow

taydoc

Reaction score
hi my name is Taylor. I am 7 years old. Do you want to checkout my cool video.:music:

Taylor

Taylor wanted to show everybody a video of her doing the picking part of Let it Snow. We are having a difficult time with the rest of the song but she's trying.
She got the Uke from Santa this last year and she is having a great time playing.

Dad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z12p4KyNEnI

Not sure why nobody else has commented on this but I think it's great the young kids are so eager to embrace learning the instrument. If she sticks with it she is going to become a good player quickly. Congrats to you Taylor.

One thing I do know is that Aldrine and the UU staff strive to make UU a place for ALL levels of expertise from first timers to the well seasoned amateur or pros. This is a good example of how accessible these lessons are. Props to UU.

Awesome job Taylor! I'm especially impressed that you're doing slides already. Keep practicing and you'll get the rest of it eventually...there are some hard chords in that song so don't worry if it takes a while (you might want to learn another, easier song at the same time so you feel like you're making progress!). Remember that all your hard work will make learning new songs easier.

BTW, I love the pink ukelele!

Last edited:
Thats great! I have tried to nudge my kids to play any instrument with limited success. I started out on ukulele when I was about your age. Its a skill you will enjoy for the rest of your life.

Top Bottom