Koaloha Sceptre Concert: Factory Second, Can't find flaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayakdiver

Reaction score
Hey all, have this amazing little ukulele for sale. I hate to see her go, but I must generate some cash to pay my mortgage! I can ship to the US only, thank you all for taking a look...includes a Uke Crazy case and humidifier. Asking price is $750 plus the shipping, which I will quote for you. I do know that the MSRP is $1150 new according to Koaloha website, and their factory seconds run about 20% off that price. REDUCED PRICE TO $650 plus actual shipping costs.

Attachments

• P1000777.jpg
    P1000777.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 334
  • P1000778.jpg
    P1000778.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 299
  • P1000782.jpg
    P1000782.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 261
  • P1000783.jpg
    P1000783.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 318
  • P1000787.jpg
    P1000787.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Are you the original owner, and are you aware of the reason it was sold as B-stock? From the 2nd photo, it appears that the bridge may have been re-set(?) The Okamis generally do a pretty thorough job of explaining what specific irregularity(s) caused the instrument to fail their fairly encompassing final inspection process.

Also, a price, as others have indicated, would be of great assistance.

Mahalo

Last edited:
Hey all, have this amazing little ukulele for sale. I hate to see her go, but I must generate some cash to pay my mortgage! I can ship to the US only, thank you all for taking a look...includes a Uke Crazy case. Yes, sorry about the price...not sure what to ask. I do know that the MSRP is $1150 new according to Koaloha website, and their factory seconds run about 20% off that price. Feel free to make me an offer.

Does US include Hawaii or only continental 48 states? Sorry for asking but it is not uncommon to see Hawaii being left out when US shipping is offered. Will send an offer once I get your approval.

Yes, I am the original owner. I purchased this from MGM a few years back. It is well taken care of and I have no issues with it at all. If I remember correctly, it was labeled a "special" for some minor finish/glossing blems - but I could never find them. Asking price is $750. And yes, I can ship to Hawaii...before selling I can get you a quote on shipping. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
I own one of them and they are canons! I love mine!

How is this not sold yet??? If I had the money, I would buy this in a heartbeat! xD

It's later today. Any chance of the photos, esp headstock front and back with tuners? Thanks.

This is still available...I can't go lower than $650 on it though. After pricing shipping, it looks as if I can get it to anywhere in the continental US for about $25 - so all in you are looking at $675. Surely someone could use this beauty!

That's crazy, at 650 this is a steal.

If I did not have a sceptre, I would have jumped on this...

If I had the $650.00, it would be gone.

Cannot believe this is still around. WOW! Sceptre's are awesome!
Seriously!!!

$650 for a Sceptre is almost a gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom