Seasonistas in Hawaii

Of course I have to put this one on here. It's my own song about Hawaii and about how "Next Time" I'm comin' back Hawaiian!

"Next Time" I'm comin' back Hawaiian! - OK, I missed that one and I love it. That's a lot of fun.

I love Hawaiian ukulele music especially Daniel Ho, Iz, Jake, Dennis Kamakahi and Herb Ohta (both) but I tend not to play much. But here's a little Daniel Ho I did. I was lucky enough to meet him and do a workshop with him out her in Albuquerque and it was really cool.

Brilliant idea bonesigh! I love Hawaii and I love Hawaiian music. Thanks for starting this thread.
Here's one from Season 3-

I had such fun filming this one! Alas, I did not know much about how to get a good sound recording at the time. The sound is awful. I'm sometimes tempted to pull it and start over with better sound - I know so much more about getting good sound for my vids now. But it is what it is. Here's Joe McDermott's song "Come to Hawaii".

I'm glad you liked my little song. Did you know that you could enter your Pinapple Mango in the virtual song thread here http://playuke.net/overview It's great BTW. I'm working on it myself :)

"Next Time" I'm comin' back Hawaiian! - OK, I missed that one and I love it. That's a lot of fun.

I love Hawaiian ukulele music especially Daniel Ho, Iz, Jake, Dennis Kamakahi and Herb Ohta (both) but I tend not to play much. But here's a little Daniel Ho I did. I was lucky enough to meet him and do a workshop with him out her in Albuquerque and it was really cool.

I think this is it for my YT Hawaiian songs. Though I know many more and hopefully even more through this thread!!

Here's a song I wrote in Hawaiian, sort of a list song, along with a little slide show. Someday I'd like to do some Paniolo songs.

Thanks for adding songs to the thread guys :) Doug, I loved your song. Could you post the chords? Rex, these are 2 wonderful additions. I especially like the Hawaiian melody one! I tried to post these comments directly to YT but every time I trried from here it crashes. Wonder what's up with that!

Doug, I loved your song. Could you post the chords?

Thanks, Janet. Here are the chords, the words and translation are in the YT description.

Intro and chorus:

EbM7 (3335) F6 (5555) (Repeat 3x)
F7sus4 (5566) BbM7 (3555)

Verses:

BbM7 (3555) Am7b5 (2333) Dm7 (2213) Gm7 (0211)
Bdim (4545-7878) Cm7 (5766-3333) F6 (5555) F7sus4 (5566) BbM7 (3555)

Top Bottom