Seasonistas' Blooper Reel! Post 'em here, folks! :-)

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
OK, folks, I've got to believe there are some of these floating around out there! I seem to recall an especially AWESOME one by fellow Seasonista Tina/austin1! I think she did it at the end of one of her entries for one one season, but I can't remember which season it was!

P.S. Of course, I am working on one of my own to share here very soon! :)

OK, here's one showing the *hazards* of trying to record a song while your doggies (and their toys!) are in the same room with you! Forward to 1:17 or so to see what I mean!

More (better!) bloopers to come from me! :)

This is terrific. I like the dawning realization and the thought that just maybe one little squeak wasn't too bad. And it is too bad because this was a great take except for the interruption.

Personally, I delete all versions of a song once one is posted to you tube so I don't have anything to post here but I'm sure some will come along in the future.

OK, here's one showing the *hazards* of trying to record a song while your doggies (and their toys!) are in the same room with you! Forward to 1:17 or so to see what I mean!

More (better!) bloopers to come from me! :)

Personally, I delete all versions of a song once one is posted to you tube so I don't have anything to post here but I'm sure some will come along in the future.
I have almost this same strategy, I only keep the "good" version of my video's. The bloopers get deleted (or I just leave them in). As I did have two video's that were up to my normal standard, but one contained the sound of my mail client and the other some bird sound from my twitter client ;). This is the one with the twitter sound (at 2:08) that did make me laugh but I did play on, so all was good:

I did a damn near perfect version of a song a few months ago (which is a rarity), I had just got out of the bath and had my bath robe on while I was playing but when I played the vid back realised my crown jewels were on display ..........I don't think I could post that even on here !! Lol

Last edited:
I have always deleted mine as the profanities that come out of my mouth, well they would make anyone blush, think of the possesed girl in the exorcist film x100 :mad: :biglaugh:

I have always deleted mine as the profanities that come out of my mouth, well they would make anyone blush, think of the possesed girl in the exorcist film x100 :mad: :biglaugh:

Same here! Same here!

I did a damn near perfect version of a song a few months ago (which is a rarity), I had just got out of the bath and had my bath robe on while I was playing but when I played the vid back realised my crown jewels were on display ..........I don't think I could post that even on here !! Lol
mark, you're outrageous! lol!

I'm a hoarder. I have kept all my originals and the mixes I have made from them, though since getting a multi track recorder I tend more to record over failed versions. I doubt I would post the outtakes on here though for the reason Daveey gave. My use of language is not very original and I frequently utter a word beginning with S and ending in T

Chelle, All I have in my possession are bloopers....literally! I have tons. Here is the first vid Laurie and I made together. She and I are one big blooper together. I'm in on this thread. Here is

Let It Be Me~

Bloopers are at 1:08.

What I love and can identify with is the ratio of finished song to time taken "bloopering" ...What are we doing with our lives ????;)

..and would we have it any other way......? Well, more perfect first takes perhaps....but where would the fun in that come from?

What I love and can identify with is the ratio of finished song to time taken "bloopering" ...What are we doing with our lives ????;)

..and would we have it any other way......? Well, more perfect first takes perhaps....but where would the fun in that come from?

Ya know... that was the most time I'd spent on video editing at that point and it was just to add in the mistakes. Irony. That' one reason I haven't done another blooper reel. I've had plenty of material (bloopers) on plenty of videos but it took so long just to add it all in I've elected to not do it again. And I'm a novice at video editing. The ratio of song vs out takes was a real statement on this song for me and that's why I did add the bloopers. It was a rough night.

I think most of my vids contain mistakes, I tend to leave them in 'cos the more I try to polish 'em up and practice the more heart and soul they lose.

I can go to a ukulele club and 60 people may be playing different chords and bum notes to the same song,it doesn't matter because its coming from the right place and its real music.............you won't get that same vibe where perfection is sought. (Just remember this when I'm hosting my season that its gonna be cool to crash) !! Lol

Last edited:
mark when i saw you posted i thought maybe you'd put up the vid with you in your robe

or out of your robe

or however you wanna er put it

not that i would have watched it

but i swung anyway

This is terrific. I like the dawning realization and the thought that just maybe one little squeak wasn't too bad. And it is too bad because this was a great take except for the interruption.

Yes, you totally hit the nail on the head, Alan! I was trying so hard to just "go with it" -- but, I couldn't keep a straight face in the end! ;-D Since this time, for the most part, I generally record on the other side of the house -- and close the door -- because my doggies like to bark at just about anything they see through the sliding glass doors! :-D I typically delete all of my bloopers, too, just because I don't have enough space on my iPad -- but, I definitely do have a little something from Season 104 -- just need to put the bloopers together. :-D

I have almost this same strategy, I only keep the "good" version of my video's. The bloopers get deleted (or I just leave them in). As I did have two video's that were up to my normal standard, but one contained the sound of my mail client and the other some bird sound from my twitter client ;). This is the one with the twitter sound (at 2:08) that did make me laugh but I did play on, so all was good:

This was an awesome video, xommen! I saw that laugh you mention! What I love about these blooper reels is that is shows us all another side of ourselves -- and even if it's the cursing side of ourselves (as UkuleleDaveey and Tootler later mention in this thread) when we make a mistake or mess something up -- it's all good because I can totally relate -- we're all human after all, right? ;-) You should hear the expletives that fly out of my mouth! ;-D Thanks for sharing this blooper, xommen! Btw, what software did you use to make it? I really liked your effects so much!

Last edited:
Top Bottom