FS: Kamoa E3-T Tenor Ukulele + Hard Case + Oasis humidifier

ovejito

Reaction score
Kamoa E3-T Tenor Ukulele. Vintage Red. Also comes with a black hard case. The photo of the case is a stock photo, but the case you will be receiving is just like it. The photos are of the actual instrument you will be getting. I will also throw in an Oasis humidifier.

It is in excellent condition. There are no scratches or dings. The only reason I wouldn't call it "like new" is because there are marks on it from me playing and handling it. I wouldn't call them scratches, but because what Kamoa calls a satin finish is actually very matte, little marks can be seen on the ukulele. These marks can be seen in the photos. I wouldn't say they are really apparent, I had to hold the ukulele right under a lamp to be able to photograph the markings.

When I first started playing the ukulele a year or two ago, I went uke crazy and bought a bunch of ukes in a short amount of time. I took a break from playing for awhile and recently started up again. I bought myself a Pono ETSH, which I LOVE, but I'm trying to sell some of my ukes to help offset the cost of my Pono. So, that's why I'm selling. Hate having to sell any of my babies, but I gotta do it.

Kamoa E3-T Tenor ukulele, hard case, and Oasis humidfier - $220 via Paypal gift with free FedEx insured, signature required shipping to the CONUS.

-Solid Maple Back & Sides
-Solid Select Spruce Top
-Vintage Creme Binding w/ Black & White Purfling & Rosette
-Rosewood Fretboard & Bridge
-Compensated Bone Saddle
-Bone Nut
-Quality Friction Tuners w/ Pearloid Buttons
-Classic Pearl Four Point Position Dots
-Wound Low G Aquila Nylgut Strings
-Radius back
-Satin Finish

Attachments