Minor Swing (Django Reinhardt)

Amazing George! I'm trying to get those triple strums down but I can't seem to get anywhere near the speed you have. I just picked up a banjo uke which has me rededicated to mastering the triples. Awesome job!

Amazing George! I'm trying to get those triple strums down but I can't seem to get anywhere near the speed you have. I just picked up a banjo uke which has me rededicated to mastering the triples. Awesome job!

Thank you very much. When I started learning the triplet strum I actually practiced the movement REALLY slow then gradually increased speed.

Thanks, I appreciate the tips, I've been practicing slowly but the increase in speed is very slow for me, at least the kind of speed you (and others) have. Now worries, I will persevere!

Very impressive right hand. The left? No problem, it's the right that makes the uke. (unless you're left handed, of course...)

Thanks, I appreciate the tips, I've been practicing slowly but the increase in speed is very slow for me, at least the kind of speed you (and others) have. Now worries, I will persevere!

Well when I started doing it I was practicing it so slow it actually didn't sound like a triplet, have patience it will come ;)

Very impressive right hand. The left? No problem, it's the right that makes the uke. (unless you're left handed, of course...)

Cheers, that's what I like about the uke, it can be fun on both ends....

It is Gypsy Jazz...it's just Ukulele Gypsy Jazz....great stuff ....(don't fall out !!)....:rolleyes:

I like the triple roll ...must have a stab at that....finger ,thumb, finger both in different directions at the same time while hitching a lift on Route 66 ?....similar ?

CJ

Amazing as always George! When you started playing I thought wow maybe I can learn this from the Video, but then it really got going and I knew I had no chance. Brilliant mate.

Wow. Just... wow.

Top Bottom