WTT: Kanilea K1 Tenor for ??? Concert

katysax

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
My Kanilea K1 Tenor with a satin finish and Fishman Passive Pickup does not get played much. I prefer Concerts.

Have you got a concert that you don't play much? I have a Kanilea Concert and Koaloha Concert and don't want another. However, what else have you got? I would consider any well-made small shop uke, custom uke or similar. I would consider kicking in additional $$$ if there is a disparity in value.

I have a Kamaka concert with a passive pickup I would consider trading. Can we exchange pics?

I will pm you my email.
thanks

Do you have any interest in a resonator? I have a wild looking Beltona concert Ive been meaning to list. PM me if interested.

I don't recall, but is the the kanile'a I sold back in august of 2012? photocopy4.jpg If so I may have a concert uke you would be interested in. I'll have to toss around the idea in my head. It would be hard, but I think I would trade my custom covered bridge concert (Heavily figured claro walnut back and sides and bearclaw sitka spruce top w/ curly koa bindings, and mammoth ivory bridge pins with abalone dots)

Top Bottom