Anyone in Honolulu? Need a recommendation!

LeeR

Reaction score
I need to take my uke to some one to set up for me. Any body you think might be up to the task and can do the job right in Honolulu?

You local? Try HMS in Haleiwa (yea I know, not Honolulu). Dan's Guitars (Beretania & McCully), Island Guitars (Ward Warehouse) and pretty shua get couple odda places. Mebbe, some of da local folk will chime in.

You local? Try HMS in Haleiwa (yea I know, not Honolulu). Dan's Guitars (Beretania & McCully), Island Guitars (Ward Warehouse) and pretty shua get couple odda places. Mebbe, some of da local folk will chime in.

I talked to Peter from Island guitars so he's gonna check it out for me.

Ty@ GuitarWorks, 240 Pu'uhale up the ramp to the right.

What kind of Uke?

Thanks for the info! I just picked up a used 8 string Ceniza off Craigslist. Killer deal, check it out!

20140224_202912_zps4af88760.jpg

20140224_202826_zpsba28d88c.jpg

20140224_202842_zpsc1cb0617.jpg

Thanks for the info! I'm going to take it to Island Guitars tomorrow. Only thing is that he said it will take 2 weeks to get it back to me!

Ty@ GuitarWorks, 240 Pu'uhale up the ramp to the right.

What kind of Uke?

I picked up a Ceniza off of Craigslist, pretty good deal I think. Check out this link: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...e-with-a-new-used-8-string-Need-a-little-help!

Worth the drive to the North Shore to go to HMS. They are the best.

I'd really like to but I'm in Hawaii Kai, that's kinda far out for me, thanks though!

I just met Jerome@ Valley Made at the UGH Exhibition last year. He did a workshop on neck joints, right before I did mine, on neck joints. Nice guy, was Ceniza's student. He'll probably be very familiar with your uke.

Top Bottom