Sting's "Set Them Free" (uke cover by UU member Booli)

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Hi, folks! Had to share this -- UU member, Booli, submitted this video for the Seasons of the Ukulele week 105. I was so BLOWN AWAY by this cover he did of Sting's "Set Them Free" -- he gives an AMAZING performance! He really rocks it so hard, big time!!!! I wanted to post it here to 'Links & Videos' right away, but then I realized I needed to tone down my enthusiasm a notch (ok, maybe more than just a notch!) and make sure I had his permission to post this here -- and now I do...please enjoy this wonderful cover he did! :)

Wow, what a fabulous video! Great work Booli!

Hi Campbell,

Thank you for the kind words.

I am honored :bowdown: to have won first prize, for the very first time, for Season 105.

If you are curious about the inspiration behind, and the making of this video, you can see the original post right here (#299) in the Seasons #105 thread...

Hi, folks! Had to share this -- UU member, Booli, submitted this video for the Seasons of the Ukulele week 105. I was so BLOWN AWAY by this cover he did of Sting's "Set Them Free" -- he gives an AMAZING performance! He really rocks it so hard, big time!!!! I wanted to post it here to 'Links & Videos' right away, but then I realized I needed to tone down my enthusiasm a notch (ok, maybe more than just a notch!) and make sure I had his permission to post this here -- and now I do...please enjoy this wonderful cover he did! :)

Hi Chelle,

Thank you for your kind words and praise...

This video is directly inspired in no small part by the excellent videos that you Chelle (Hochapeafarm) have been making, and it is very satisfying for me to find that you approve of this video.

I can only hope that some day, my own videos could also serve as inspiration for others.

:nana:

-Booli

Top Bottom