New DeVine videos and pics

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
Here are a couple videos and pics facilitated by fellow uker Len. Thanks buds, I owe you a beer.

D3S_6087.jpgD3S_6102.jpg

Dang Eric, as usual, they are incredible and Len sure does make them that more awesome sounding. What stringset are you using?

Thanks Pat...but that is my buddy Corey Fujimoto playing..he makes the DeVine's sing!!

and you will be happy to know my Englemann Spruce/Koa DeVine has Southcoast HML-RW strings
and my friends Curly Redwood/Brazilian Rosewood has Aquillas' on it....

Thanks Eric!!!

LOL, I htought those looked like Coreys hands Len. Wow your Devine looks really nice. Congrats bigtime! I do like my HML-RW's on the Moore Bettah for sure. Best string I've had the pleasure of trying yet.

I gotta say the redwood top looks & sounds awesome...I am a proud owner :)
congraz to Len...lovely Devine you got there...really dig the koa back and sides

Last edited:
I gotta say the redwood top looks & sounds awesome...and luckily it's mine LOL....
congraz to Len...lovely Devine you got there...really dig the koa back and sides

Jenny, how come you picked the Aquilas? Len picked the SC strings.

I wanted to try the Aquilas 1st since it is what Eric prefers. And Len is a big fan of SC strings so no doubt he would picked the SC Strings

I wanted to try the Aquilas 1st since it is what Eric prefers. And Len is a big fan of SC strings so no doubt he would picked the SC Strings

I guess I'm a big fan of SC too as I thought the notes were more crisp

Nice to see some new DeVine's out in the world! These two are beautiful! Great job, Eric, and congrats Len and Jen!

Top Bottom