Who wants this Cokelele shirt

sierrachello

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Lloyd from Philippines. This is my second post in Shameless.. and I hope I'm in the correct section.

I run a small printing business here in this little island Cebu and I want to share this cool Cokelele shirt at a very affordable price.

Brandnew shirt
Sizes: 18, 20, S, M, L, XL and XL
Color: Black, White and Red
60% Cotton 40% Polyester
Price: 250 Philippine Peso ( USD 5.31)

Actual Image:

_DSC2751_zpsc9d7aaf9.jpg

_DSC2750_zps409e16d2.jpg

How about leaving out the phrase 'it relieves boredom'? I'd buy a couple if they just said: Let's play Ukulele or even more simply, 'Ukulele'.

How about leaving out the phrase 'it relieves boredom'? I'd buy a couple if they just said: Let's play Ukulele or even more simply, 'Ukulele'.

that will do. i can make a new frame for that, Fretie. It's your choice "Let's play Ukulele or just "Ukulele" only.

Or if you wanted it to look even more like the Coke logo it could be "Enjoy" ukulele.

Or if you wanted it to look even more like the Coke logo it could be "Enjoy" ukulele.

Oh I like this one the best!
Could you do white lettering on a red shirt.
Of you can then I'm definitely in

Count me in for white shirt with red lettering: "Enjoy Ukulele"

I think that would be the ticket, white print on a red shirt or red print on a white shirt. "Enjoy" in small print above the word "Ukulele" with your curvy design thing and nothing else.

Last edited:
I think that would be the ticket, white print on a red shirt or red print on a white shirt. "Enjoy" in small print above the word "Ukulele" with your curvy design thing and nothing else.

YES! ^THIS^

Count me in as well. I'd get one in each color, XL or larger...

Thank you all for your interest. I will start working on it asap with the design "Enjoy Ukelele".

I'm guessing yes if you were to use the term to advertise and sell a product. No as a thread title.

Is that currency shown PHP or 'Phillipine Peso'?

If so, I have found the exchange rate from xe.com, for the following:

1.853 PHP = 0.0414194 USD = 0.0162134 EUR = 0.0133657 GBP = 0.0250321 AUD = 0.0247227 CAD

I dont know if I am reading this right, but does this mean that regardless of currency, it's like less than 1 Dollar/Euro/Pound for shipping?

Also what is the shipping time? I have bought things (ebay) from China and Japan that offer FREE shipping but takes 30 days to arrive in the USA.

Hello my Ukulele family, I have this screenshot from https://www.phlpost.gov.ph/ for international rates. 3 to 4 shirts good for 1 kg.

philpost_zpsf57e5a67.jpg

this is the correct one; 1 USD = 44.67 Philippine Peso

it should this way, for 1 Kg, PHP 1853 divided by PHP 44.67 (1USD) = 41.48 USD for the shipping fee :(:(:( (I won't expect any orders:()

Top Bottom