Los Angeles/Woodland Hills ukulele class

Harold O.

Reaction score
Mike'ele McClellan is starting a group class at his home in Woodland Hills. He sent me this message:

We'll have a 'ukulele class at my house in Woodland Hills starting Sunday Feb 15 from 2 to 4 PM. I believe we have 2 already.

The class will be ongoing. We'll have easy 2-chord songs as well as harder ones. Picking will be taught. In a 2-hour class I hope to be able to teach different levels as well as enjoy playing songs together.
He has enough room for 6-8 people. If the group grows, we'll switch venues to the Guitar Merchant in Canoga Park.
If you are interested in joining, PM me and I will give you Mike's phone number.

UPDATE:

We have confirmation that Guitar Merchant will host ukulele jams and/or group classes given enough interest. If you are in the area (LA-West San Fernando Valley), call Phil at Guitar Merchant to help stir the pot. 818-884-5806.

It sounds like the class at Mike's is gaining speed. We may end up moving to the more public (and roomier) confines of GM sooner than we thought. PM me for Mike's number.

All good.

Top Bottom