Tenor Trade?

tiki_ink

Reaction score
Any body interested in a tenor uke trade? I have an almost new, perfect condtion Kanile'a K-1T that has only been played for 2 weeks(owned for 1 month). I am looking to trade for a comparible 6 or 8 string Tenor or a Koaloha Tenor. Any comparible trade will be considered. Thanks. Pics coming soon. :shaka:

Attachments

• Kanilea1.jpg
    Kanilea1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Kanilea3.jpg
    Kanilea3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 43
  • Kanilea2.jpg
    Kanilea2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Is it bad that I want it even though I already have a K1-T which is the same thing made from a different tree? Haha. I even have the same case. This is awful UAS. But best of luck on your trade!

I just bought another Kanile'a K-1T SM in the matte finish. Talk about UAS. I would really like to get a 6-string. It is kind of cool though because they are like Yin and Yang or should I say Uke and Yang! Bad pun, I know!

Last edited:
still looking for a trade if there is any interest? 6 or 8 string or a Koaloha or ??? thanks.

Now for sale also.

This Kanilea K1-T is now for sale for $750.00 (well under MSRP from Kanilea) with hard case and humidifier or still for trade for a 6 or 8 string of equal value. Like I said prior, this ukulele is all but new with only 2 weeks of playing. PM if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
I just bought another Kanile'a K-1T SM in the matte finish. Talk about UAS. I would really like to get a 6-string. It is kind of cool though because they are like Yin and Yang or should I say Uke and Yang! Bad pun, I know!

Ah yes, the SM is really nice. We'll probably end up picking one up this year if Kanilea displays at the annual Roy Sakuma Uke festival again. I need...ehrm want one to compliment my gloss K1-T. Last year they had a pretty decent discount at the festival booth and it was a special edition too, just for the festival (featuring a special inlay.) If they had 5% more off we'd probably have pulled the trigger then. We'll see what happens this time around. Haha, more UAS in my future.

But no, George should be the founder of the UAS club. I only follow in his footsteps...except he has gotten to the point where he needs to sell some off. :D I still have room for more.

Top Bottom