PDA

View Full Version : urgent!! d'addario stings!! possible mix-up

Terrell
02-25-2008, 04:48 PM
hey i ordered d'addario sting for my uke, and when i opening the package the initial cover said ukulele tenor strings but the individual packets say guitar stings.... did they ship me the wrong ones.. or are they supposed to be like that..?:confused:

Terrell
02-25-2008, 04:55 PM
nvm... *sigh i need to use the seach button more often.. go ahead and delete this thread^_^. haha

NukeDOC
02-25-2008, 06:12 PM
nvm... *sigh i need to use the seach button more often.. go ahead and delete this thread^_^. haha
im not gonna delete it. im just gonna point and chuckle hahaha. :p

just kidding. really though ill leave this one up as and example for those that tend to ask questions that have been beaten to a pulp.

the search button is your friend!!!

Fred Miu
02-25-2008, 06:16 PM
im not gonna delete it. im just gonna point and chuckle hahaha. :p

just kidding. really though ill leave this one up as and example for those that tend to ask questions that have been beaten to a pulp.

the search button is your friend!!!

haha nuke, dont be so mean like that :p haha.

but dont worry bro, i did the same thing when i ordered d'addarios. i had to call my friend and ask to see if it was right or not

davoomac
02-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Hahaha you know, when I first got my strings a while back I thought the same thing at first.

NukeDOC
02-25-2008, 09:13 PM
haha he knows im just bustin his bizalls. he's been here longer that i have so im entitled to give him a hard time hahaha.

seriously though, the same thing happened to me. and thats when the whole nylon thing hit me. and i used fishing line to restring one of my ukes! hahaha.