WTB! Beansprout ukulele

H

Hippie Dribble

no, not the banjo kinds, Aaron built some standard ukuleles also under the name beansprout. Really hoping someone, somewhere may have one they're willing to pass on.

WTS! (want to see) Beansprout ukulele

I would just like to some see pics of them.

Cute uke!

What's the wood he used to make this beansprout?
Were they all made from the same wood?

Cute uke!

What's the wood he used to make this beansprout?
Were they all made from the same wood?
this one is all curly maple. no he used a variety of different woods but I don't think he made a gazillion of em.

I have a Baritone he made with vintage mahogany. Bought it second hand from someone who had a pickup installed. Interested in a baritone? Can post photos and description if so.

It would seem that you have a weakness for blondes!
I've always loved the stripey maple necks on old Fender Strats........ even violin necks!!!!

I have a Baritone he made with vintage mahogany. Bought it second hand from someone who had a pickup installed. Interested in a baritone? Can post photos and description if so.

yes please Ian, would appreciate it mate

It would seem that you have a weakness for blondes!
I've always loved the stripey maple necks on old Fender Strats........ even violin necks!!!!

Ha! You're right of course brother. :love: I do have a couple of dark ones too that I adore, a claro walnut and a dark stained mahogany. But mmmm, that little maple concert peanut was a butterfly I never should have let fly away :(

Ian -

I'd be interested in the baritone. Any pics?

paul 425-238-1568

no, not the banjo kinds, Aaron built some standard ukuleles also under the name beansprout. Really hoping someone, somewhere may have one they're willing to pass on.

I have a rather nice camp uke from 2010, which I'd be willing to part with:
keimcamp3.JPGkeimcamp2.JPGkeimcamp1.JPG

Top Bottom