FS: Kiwaya KMS-K master series koa soprano

Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
I am offering my Kiwaya KMS-K for sale. It is the most beautiful ukulele I have seen or played. I've discovered I'm really a Martin boy though for so many reasons.

This is the absolute top of the line master series Kiwaya in solid koa. The wood is beautifully tiger striped and really gorgeous. Nice bright koa sound.

Bought new from Justecordes in France just a few months ago. In really excellent condition. It just shows marks on the bridge from pulling out the wide guage Hilos on it (replaced by Worth Clears).

Asking $1200 dollars or best offer shipped worldwide from the UK (any customs duty payable by buyer.) Includes hard case.

From HMS:

This a remarkable, top of the line soprano from Kiwaya. Kiwaya's top luthiers in the Japan shop build these Master series and this one is flawless!

This is a replica of the Vintage Martin 5K, but with custom shop quality and tone.Kiwaya comes to Hawaii to hand select the wood for these models and the koa on this instrument is master grade. The color and curl is a treat to the eyes. On top of thet gorgeous look, this uke is easy and fun to play. Plus, it sounds as good as the vintage Martin’s and the wood has not even aged yet!

This ukulele is the quintessential ukulele tone. The sound of early Hawaiian music and Tin Pan Alley. This is the richness and warmth of a vintage uke, but with spot on intonation and finish.

Standard- Soprano Size
Premium Curly Koa wood- Top, Back & Sides
Ivoroid binding
Multi-strip purfling
Mahogany Neck
"Mustache" ivoroid piece inlay- ala Vintage 5K
Ebony Fretboard w/ center strips
Gotoh Deluxe Friction Pegs

Thanks,
Matt

View attachment 64606
View attachment 64607
View attachment 64608
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Would also consider a trade for a new Martin 2k uke or a vintage Martin style 1/1k or 2/2k preferably 20s or 30s.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi, Matt,

Have you sold your KMS-K yet? If not, I would like to buy it.

Thanks,
Willard

Top Bottom