End Of Year Extravaganza II - Vote For Seasonista Of The Year

redpaul1

Reaction score
And so to the final set of awards for which we need your votes, for Seasonista of the Year

Aloha Winner of the Year
Most Improved Player
Most Excellent Host
Seasonista With Whom You'd Most Like To Enter The Seasons
Style Award/Player of the Year​

Including our two new categories:

Best Newcomer to the Seasons, and
Rookie of the Year.​

I'm a bit surprised, seeing as we had 70 newcomers and 8 complete rookies make their Seasons' debut in Seasons 53-104, that only 3 names were put up for Newcomer Of The Year, and only 4 for Rookie Of The Year, but still, enough for a contest.

So without further ado, I present to you your candidates. Once again, please send your votes to me via PM. And do remember you're sending in your votes for their sakes, not mine. Imagine how you'd feel if you were up for any of these awards and only 3 people bothered to vote for you - and you were the winner!!

So let's show our appreciation and get voting (via PM to me, as per)!

Best Aloha SpiritMost Improved SeasonistaBest HostSeasonista With Whom You'd Most Like To Enter A SeasonStyle Award/
Player Of The Year
Newcomer Of The YearRookie Of The Year
decaturcomp29moonsfrisbee fred23skidooeugene ukulelebird's eye view of my ukeleleBenlawdvig
eugene ukulelehochapeafarmGinnyT11austin1JazzbanjorexlibrainianCharlotte C
GinnyT11leloudenpabrizzerchrimesspabrizzerShady WilburyLumpy Wafflesquirt
TheOnlyUkeThatMattersmax2173TCKerivelTheOnlyUkeThatMattersukecan1
TCKukuleledaddyeugene ukuleleThe Ukelites
xommenredpaul1we tigers
TCK
TheOnlyUkeThatMatters
thesillydave

Last edited:
Cheers Drew! Wasn't so complicated in the end, was it? ;)

Fred - can you free up some space in your inbox? Ta!

Heres mine from the lists provided..........

Best Aloha Spirit ~ Decaturcomp (Alan)
Most Improved Seasonista ~Lelouden (Linda)
Best Host ~Pabrizzer
Seasonista With Whom You'd Most Like To Enter A Season~TheOnlyUkeThatMatters (Ralph)
Style Award/Player Of The Year ~ Jazzbanjorex (Rex)
Newcomer Of The Year ~ Birds Eye View Of My Ukulele(Lynda) & Librainian (Andrew) I refuse to pick one over the other !!
Rookie Of The Year ~ Charlotte C

As a footnote Its with regret that I couldn't find the time to vote earlier for some very talented players on here who rarely get a mention but whom I rank to be amongst the best.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark!

Can I just remind everyone to send their votes in via PM. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in my OP (amended now).

Thanks guys - and to all who have participated so far. My spreadsheets are starting slowly to be filled. Still plenty of room for everyone though.

As I've said over on the Performance of the Year thread, this is your opportunity to celebrate the efforts of _all_ your fellow Seasonistas. Not to vote for anybody is to disrespect everybody. So come on down and have some fun!

I got my votes in via PM too. Thanks Paul for making this end part of the vote so easy!

It was always going to be this easy Linda - the hard part's drawing up the short list. That's what the previous 8 weeks (boiling down 1300+ videos into ~20-30) were all about :)

Top Bottom