Mim's Ukes

BigMamaJ40

Reaction score
I was searching for Mim's website today, but received the "404" site not found message. Is ebay the only way to buy from Mim?

I am guessing that you are seeing some temporary problem and that the site will be up and running again today or tomorrow.

I emailed Mim as well as FB messaged her earlier this week and didn't hear back from her. :-(

Last edited:
How odd. I just got something similar. She is usually is running an online store apart from ebay. I wonder what's up? Even her contact number is down.

Earlier in the week both the website and her FB pages were accessible but she did not reply to email that I sent nor to a message on FB.....not sure why....did I forget to shower last week....:eek:

I was ready to buy...so ended up going with Lucysukes on ebay which turned out to be an equally excellent experience as when I worked with Mim which I have done in the past. ;)

Inquiring minds want to know...... what did you buy? :>)

Earlier in the week both the website and her FB pages were accessible but she did not reply to email that I sent nor to a message on FB.....not sure why....did I forget to shower last week....:eek:

I was ready to buy...so ended up going with Lucysukes on ebay which turned out to be an equally excellent experience as when I worked with Mim which I have done in the past. ;)

OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY!

Facebook is a hard way to get ahold of me because the message shows up once and if it shows up on my phone it does not show up when I get back to my office so I forget about it.

Now e-mail there is no excuse for that unless it somehow got lost in the mix (it happens from time to time because I get about 100 e-mails a day, not all from customers, notifications, things like that). And if I get really busy (this week has been a weirdly busy week), i do sometimes get behind on e-mails! I am so sorry about that! I will try to be more punctual next time :)

MY WEBSITE IS BACK UP!

Sorry... Godaddy had sent be an e-mail to renew and I thought I had more time (see... busy week... I did not even read my godaddy like I should... haha)!

SORRY GUYS!
BACK UP!

You can e-mail me too! mim@mimsukes.com

AND THIS TIME I WILL ANSWER!

I am going to set aside a couple hours this afternoon to catch up on e-mails!

BUT IT IS BACK!!!

Sorry about that! Doh!

Paulele bamboo!!

I play Japanese bamboo flute too so this is what happens when shakuhachi meets aloha!!;)

DAG GONE IT! I would have sold you one too!
I know what happened now!
I saw your e-mail and knew it would take me a long time to respond because I wanted to get a little more info for you and it was a particularly busy day where I was trying to get things out by the post office. I just looked and it went into my "old mail" folder. Bad Mim... sorry about that!!! Anyway... dag nab it... that is what I get for not getting right to it!

You will enjoy your little Paulele for sure! They are super cute and have a nice plunky ukulele sound and the price is good!!!

That reminded me to add my Free Shipping code back to my website ;)

So, there is that! Any order over $150!

DAG GONE IT! I would have sold you one too!
I know what happened now!
I saw your e-mail and knew it would take me a long time to respond because I wanted to get a little more info for you and it was a particularly busy day where I was trying to get things out by the post office. I just looked and it went into my "old mail" folder. Bad Mim... sorry about that!!! Anyway... dag nab it... that is what I get for not getting right to it!

You will enjoy your little Paulele for sure! They are super cute and have a nice plunky ukulele sound and the price is good!!!

Awww.... Mim sorry to have not been able to order from you... undoubtedly there'll be some other time!

Awww.... Mim sorry to have not been able to order from you... undoubtedly there'll be some other time!

Totally my bad on this one! Being a one-person show has it's benefits, but also sometimes something like this will slip through the cracks! But I am happy you tracked one down!

Yep... UAS is an serious affliction that must be fed ;)

Top Bottom