NUD; Three Cedars Cherry Soprano

JLM

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

My new cherry soprano by Luthier Ben Cram, Three Cedars Ukulele Company. Amazing builder, amazing instrument. The cherry was harvested in the mid-nineties near my grandmother's home. I had planned to have a custom guitar built from it. Then I discovered the ukulele and decided three ukes were better than one guitar - this is the first of three Ben is building for my two sons and I.

Curley Cherry sides & back/Sitka Spruce top/Rosewood fret board, bridge, Back inlay and binding/Goncalo Alves neck/TruOil finish/Gotoh Planetary Tuners

Ben is a talented artist and a man of great integrity. I bought a walnut soprano that Ben had built from another forum member last year and fell in love with it. I knew Ben was the luthier for this project. I could not be happier.

Wow. That is an absolutely beautiful instrument, and the story behind it adds a huge amount of gravitas. Congratulations - I can't wait to see how the other two turn out. :)

Thanks for your kind words. My 15-year-old can barely put it down. His is next!

As others said, love the personal connection. Truly special. And a very nice looking Uke. Enjoy!!

Wow, it looks stunning. I would love to hear it. Very cool story and the fact that the three of you will have one.

Top Bottom