FT: Martin Style 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
I just picked this up a few weeks ago knowing I would probably sell it soon after. I really wanted to compare it to my Timms soprano. Both are great ukes but I like the Timms a little better and they are too similar to keep both so I think I need to pass this one on.

Really good condition with absolutely no structural issues. No cracks and no major blemishes. The tuners, something I always worry about with old ukes, work great! There are a couple small dents and scratches. Most are on the back on is one the side. You can see them all in the pics. As far as I can tell (and I am no expert) all of the parts look original. The case is old and could be original too but I really have no idea. The finish is sort of cracking ('crazing', 'checking', etc) as you can see from the pics. It has Kluson pegs and just says Nazareth PA in the sound hole so according to the Martin Ukulele book that dates it to 1946-1956. It has Worth CM strings on it.

I am not sure how much to list it for so I thought it might be fun to look for trades first. Looking for solid wood sopranos and baritones. If the trade thing doesn't work I will probably just sell it the old fashioned way.

Here is a sound sample I recorded this morning with some some more close-ups of the ukulele itself at the end.

and pics also from this morning:

IMG_2581.jpgIMG_2577.jpgIMG_2552.jpgIMG_2554.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Sold

Thanks for all of the offers. But I didn't find any that were exactly what I am looking for (still don't know what I am looking for) so I sold it. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom