Free outdoor soprano offer, when you preorder a tenor!!!

Olarte

Reaction score
A cool offer, to help get to the goal of 200 ukuleles, Outdoor ukulele is offering a free soprano when you preorder a tenor...

Offer is only good for the first 200 ordered...so Check it out!

http://outdoorukulele.com/tenor

Very cool, sounds great. Thanks for sharing

That deal is so killer. When the clear soprano came out, I wanted to buy it so much but I couldn't justify two of the same exact uke. This makes it super easy...guess the Gretsch is finding a new home!

I've been wanting one for a while and my husband only has one ukulele (perish the thought!!!), so when he saw this, he was really interested. I mentioned the fact that our anniversary is coming up and we got in on the 181st order. I've been wanting something to throw in the van because I play while waiting in car line. He wanted one for camping and for playing around the pool. Heck, get me a float and a margarita and I'll play in the pool.

I got in a little before you, Ukejenny, at around the 158th order. The counter had jumped 20 units this afternoon between seeing the offer and me mulling it over for an hour. It should hit the 200 mark soon, then they begin!

They've reached 200, so the free soprano deal is over. Now there's a tenor-soprano package for $ 200.

aw shucks!!! Missed it!

I was looking for a video of the tenor since neither the video on their page, nor direct from vimeo will play on my computer, I tried 3 different web browsers so it must be the video itself....

anybody have a good video of the tenor?

I did however, find this video, as a demo of how water-worthy the soprano model is...(no, I don't know her)

We rode bikes yesterday and saw it on my phone on the way home. By the time we got home to make the order, 30 or so more had been ordered, so I told my husband to hurry. I'm glad it has reached 200 already and I'm also glad they have another deal going. I'm hoping we get the tenor/soprano by the end of May.

The lady in that video is a hoot! That is the kind of person I need to be hanging out with! Love her song choice too - anyone who will sing Johnny Cash in the shower and video it is okay in my book.

it sounds so lovely when that lady plays it in the shower, too

Quick, only 50 spots left! Aha Edit:

ARGH! I'm a sucker too Icelander :D Gone and ordered my first tenor, and my first outdoor uke, with my first set of Aquila Reds, so many firsts! Celebrating my first win in the seasons too! EXCITEMENT! I liked the sound on here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JMixBNkRvg and yeah, giving it a go!

03-09-2014 at 09:26 PM - March time I ordered mine..
And worryingly searching my emails I cannae find an invoice either.

I placed an order at this time but I'll be danged if I can't find the order!!! So frustrating!

My receipt came in my Gmail account on March 9th. If you use the headings sections in Gmail, it was under the Updates heading. It said "orders" in the author section rather than outdoor ukulele. In the email it said orders@outdoorukulele.com. I hope that may help you locate it.

Top Bottom