Koaloha Tenor Uke - minty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Olmstead

Reaction score
Koaloha Tenor Uke - Sold

OK, I know this is not the right way to market here as this is my first post, but I have it marketed on the Mandolin Cafe and one interested party suggested I list it here. So you can check out my posts over on that forum (I use my real name there also) if you want to get a sense of who I am. So here is the ad:

I bought this tenor Uke while on vacation in Hawaii a couple years ago. It sounds insanely good, but alas, guitar, banjo and mandolins have my time consumed and this is essentially unplayed. It has been maintained in my humidified music room and desperately tries to attract my attention. It needs a new home with a player!!

Feel free to ask me any questions and if you need additional photos, I am happy to send them.

Includes the hard case with the cloth outside thing if you know what I mean. It came with the Uke. $775 shipped and Paypal'd

IMG_0508.jpg
IMG_0509.jpg

Last edited:
I always liked the bow-tie bridges on the older Koalohas. They seem to seemlessly fade into the soundboard to me. Great price on a great ukulele. Good luck with the sale.

....must not buy another Koaloha....must not buy another....

Looks fab! Hope, for my sake (and yours of course ;) ) that it sells fast!

Is it just me, or do I see Billy Gibbons' (from ZZ-Top..) beard in that 2nd image?!
:anyone: In any case, Doos & the shop boyz definitely carved her out of'a pretty damn sick set - nice ribbons! Somebody grab her & save me from slapping myself..

See! It is possible to join UU, list something for sale in your very first post, and still come across as a thoroughly decent and honest chap.

Good luck with the sale, Ken. I can't see it remaining unsold for long.

That's a beauty. If I didn't have a Boat Paddle on order I think this would be gone by now...

John

I'm actually in the market for a new uke. How can we further discuss the terms of sale?
Thanks,
Dean

Welcome to UU!

Would you mind posting a picture of the label inside the sound hole? Also, do you know the sate it was manufactured? This is usually stamped at the base of the neck, inside the sound hole.

or if I hadn't moved to guitar playing:) LOL!

THis is a great deal.
To the OP: Is this a factory second?

Yukon, not a factory second. Where are you in Alaska Neighbor?

I'm actually in the market for a new uke. How can we further discuss the terms of sale?
Thanks,
Dean

I sent you a PM with my email.

Welcome to UU!

Would you mind posting a picture of the label inside the sound hole? Also, do you know the sate it was manufactured? This is usually stamped at the base of the neck, inside the sound hole.

Thanks! It was manufactured in March 2011. Here is the label!

IMG_0510_zps9594c82a.jpg

Thanks everyone! The item sold on the Mandolin Café. This is a great bunch of folks you have around here. I still have my father-in-law's 50's Martin Uke so maybe I need to hang out here and learn a bit about playing! Of course if I do that I will really regret selling this one!!!

I won't delete this ad until the item is delivered and accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom