FS: Compass Rose Harlequin Tenor Walnut & Sycamore

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM

Reaction score
Took this off the market a few months ago, but I figured with Spring coming, it might be time to find a new home!

A true one-of-a kind Compass Rose tenor! This former NAMM-featured instrument is half sycamore, half walnut. That means that half of the top is sycamore and half walnut, the same for the back; one of the sides is sycamore, the other walnut. The theme even carries through to the headstock overlay and different style tuners on each side. Get the best of both worlds in a very special instrument. Beautifully appointed and gorgeous to hear. Satin finish and excellent condition, with very little evidence of playing. Includes original Access gig bag. $1399 plus actual shipping & insurance.

Okay, here's a quickie sound demo, mistakes and all. There's some slight distortion from my microphone, but this should give you an idea. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/richm9999/compass-rose-demo-1

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
The most tempted I have ever been for a tenor. Truly a beautiful instrument. If the tax man hadn't put a hold on my uke purchasing funds, I may have pulled the trigger.

I was really interested in this when it was previously for sale. my uke fund is in the red right now, but I may have a sale pending, so who knows? how does it sound?would you happen to have a sound sample?

how does it sound?would you happen to have a sound sample?

I second the request of a sound sample. Or possibly a description towards its sound.

thanks

I was really interested in this when it was previously for sale. my uke fund is in the red right now, but I may have a sale pending, so who knows? how does it sound?would you happen to have a sound sample?

The sound is very full and deep. I don't have a sound sample, but maybe I can get something up tonight. Thanks for the interest!

Wow, it's lovely and unique. I like the tone too. Interesting piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom