Itchy Face Syndrome

WashAshore

Reaction score
It seems some part of my face, usually my big nose, gets itchy when I'm playing and singing,
neither of which I do very well. Am I the only one this happens to? I don't like to interrupt a
song in front of my audience...my pet birds.

I've just checked, and it seems that itching isn't a symptom of Psittacosis.

Go have a wash.

@WashAshore - I think Murphy has something to do with that. It's kind of like discovering that you need to have a pee after you've geared up with nineteen layers of clothing for a snow mobile ride... :)

John

I often have a funny kind of reaction when I'm doing certain things (playing computer games or driving, for example). I get an itch at various points down the centreline, usually at my forehead, between my eyebrows, tip of my nose, chin, throat, diaphragm, stomach (fortunately, it stops there).

Weird.

Want to form a band?

Hmmm, Itchy Face Syndrome - it does have sort of an edgy, "you'll never guess what kind of music we play" sound to it doesn't it...

John

I was always told that when you have an itchy nose, your gonna get into a fight with someone. So if your singing is really that bad........watch out! :)

You should be glad that it's your nose that acts up in front of your birds. There are several other bodily areas that also provide almost uncontrollable urges to scratch.

Sleep well, everyone :)
HookeFlea01.jpg

Diminished chords affect my bladder.

I stick to happy songs.

TMI, way TMI LOL

BTW, avoid Hawaiian music - it's happy but has lots of diminished chords... :)

John

LOL Yeah, I thought it could be TMI but ... just following everyone's lead.

Will keep an eye out for those perky Hawaiian songs ... :cool:

I get Itchy Face Syndrome and Glasses-Falling-Off-My-Face Syndrome... then again, I get that even when I'm not wearing my glasses.

Nose problems? You might think its funny but itsnot :p

Heh, heh. Anybody here old enough to remember the very first Chiffon margarine commercials? I swear that guy was saying "if you think it's butter, but it's snot, it's Chiffon!" in the first couple of ads. Later, they got somebody with much clearer diction...

John

Top Bottom