F:: Mainland red cedar pineapple uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

blender

Reaction score
SOLD FS: Mainland red cedar pineapple uke

SOLD Since I can't seem to handle typing "For Sale" in the title, this uke *is* for sale....

*** This is an updated post to reflect a lowered price. This is for sale, no trades please.

I purchased this a couple years ago as a "blemish". It took some searching to find the blemish. There is a small spot on the back bottom that looks like a finish blem (see photo). There are no other issues: no cracks, the rest of the finish is great, no scratches. A couple of the flash photos appear to have scratches, that's an artifact. There is no case or gig bag.

I'm not playing this so it should go to a new home. Yours for $150, I'll pay shipping (via USPS) to the lower 48.

Steve

Front:
Front_1.jpg

Blemish:
blemish.jpg

Back with blem circled:
backwithblemish.jpg

Label:
label.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the pineapple shape myself, but if I ever bought one, this is the one I'd want!

This deserves to be sold within the hour.

I have one of these, well the long neck version, and that puppy is loud! With the stock Aquilas it has a banjo like bark so great for rounding out the collection.

I just checked and Mainland is out of stock of the long neck version ... this one looks great!

Must Resist!! To bad this is a soprano or I'd jump on it, but I already have a couple of soprano pineapples and the soprano fretboard and my old hands just don't play well together. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting until Mike gets some more of the long neck version in, but someone's going to get a sweet deal with this one.

Sigh. So many compliments, so few buyers... ;)
A bump for the weekend.

I've resubmitted the ad with a revised price. Easier that redoing the whole ad...
BTW, I don't hate our overseas friends, however I really do not want to deal with the shipping issues. Thanks for your understanding.

Steve

I have one in almost identical condition, but the bridge popped off, so am sending it to Mike for repair. ANYONE wanting to get their hands on a Pineapple uke - THIS is a great sounding & beautiful ukulele! Until the bridge popped (cleanly w/little surface or finish damage) it was my daily go-to player. It will be again as soon as I get it boxed & off to Mike & he & Tookta do their magic.

Go ahead & JUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom