Pono = Great Customer Service

Just a fan

Reaction score
So...I recently purchased a used Pono uke. It has a pickup in it and I must have been so distracted when I bought it (duh) that I didn't notice that it was missing the little decorative nut thing that screws over the endpin jack. I was just going to buy one off of eBay but couldn't figure out what size I needed. I emailed Pono through their website to ask what size to get and got a response from John Kitakis. He mailed me the part - for free - along with a really cool Pono/Ko'olau sticker. How cool is that? I'm not even the original owner of the uke and he took care of it. This is how you build brand loyalty in a new ukulele player like me!

J

I love reading posts like this one. I think that is great. Taking care of people is so important.

I haven't had dealings with John directly, but Andrew his son is the best at HMS! Great customer service.

I agree. Andrew and John offer great products and service. I enjoy dealing with them.

I can second the great customer service. After about three months, my AT had a portion of the neck, where it rest's in the case, start to discolor. I contacted Pono, really just to see if there was something I could use to rub/clean it off without damaging the uke. They just said to send it back to them and they would replace it. I sent it back with my hard case, and when I got the new uke I even had a new case to go with it.

A great product and great customer service equals, a customer for life.

Top Bottom