FS: SpruceHouse BA-1C

Status
Not open for further replies.

cds

Reaction score
I bought this Uke about 1 month ago brand new from Al. At the same time I purchased a Kiways KTS-7 and I really have not picked this one up since. It is a beautiful piece and sounds very bright and loud. I just like the playabliity and feel of the Kiwaya. It is in basically new condition and there are no issues. The case has a scratch in the vinyl that was there when Al shipped it to me. I would like to sell it for $375 shipped to US locations only. Please PM me with any questions you have.

Here is Al's description of his Uke:
This SpruceHouse soprano ukulele is built with solid, golden brown Khaya back and sides, and a solid top of Western Red Cedar. The fingerboard and bridge are Bubinga. It has a soundhole rosette of Khaya, standard friction tuners, and position dots on the side of the fingerboard. The finish is a semi-gloss hand-rubbed oil varnish. Fitted with Aquila Nylgut strings, this instrument has a bright, crisp tone and outstanding volume. This special price includes a plush-lined, true hardshell case. See sprucehouseukuleles.com for more details about this and other handmade instruments built in a one-man shop in Eugene, Oregon.

Photos:
i-zN8VmsM-L.jpg

i-HJm32t9-L.jpg

i-MGgSs6n-L.jpg

i-8B7PBxT-L.jpg

Hey, nice looking uke. I love the headstock. Good luck with the sale.

I almost ordered one from SpruceHouse, but he wanted payment up front in full with a 4-5 month estimated delivery.. I think it was $400 or $450 Anyway, I was impressed with the simple look and quality construction. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom