New Member, Stay Posted for Sales!

Reaction score
Aloha everyone!!

I am new to Ukulele-Underground and am very excited to get to know more ukulele lovers and expand my knowledge about this wonderful little instrument. It seems that the ukulele world just keeps on getting bigger and more popular each day!

I have a fair amount of ukes that i have collected over the years and i'm trying to downsize in my life because money is tight. I have a couple ukes that I will be putting up soon but I wanted to reach out to the community first!

I live on Oahu, Hawaii...and I love it. I was not born here but once I got into the uke and started researching Hawaii more it seemed like the perfect place for me. I am in the nanny business and there is a LOT of work for childcare here in Hawaii, so I was in luck!!!

My favorite affordable ukulele brand in Pono...and as for high end...There is nothing like a good vintage kamaka or Martin.

Anyway, that's just a little introduction...stayed tuned for my first sale!

Aloha :)

Greetings, and welcome, Uke-Pluckin-Lady. I think you will find UU to be a great community. You might want to move this post over to the "new member introductions" page, though.

Good luck to you!

-Steve

"New Member, Stay Posted for Sales!"

Old Member, Will Do!

Top Bottom