I was bad...

pixiepurls

Reaction score
There may be HMS Pono MB coming my way soon. I swear I didn't do it *looks down at feet*.

So I will officially have a Tenor and a Baritone. Not sure if I'll get a soprano. I've not heard one I liked better then a Tenor. I would consider a Flea, but only if it came bedazzled, hah! I've got my kids Makala, great for car rides and the beach etc. I should let them bedazzle it.

Any recommended baritone links? I also heard I can pop a capo on the 5th fret and play it like an uke!

Congrat and welcome to the Pono family (I have a AC), I bet you'll love it. They make a real nice instrument

Now comes the waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a MBD (gloss) - great uke.

"I also heard I can pop a capo on the 5th fret and play it like an uke!"

You can but it would be a little silly since you have a tenor. However, you don't need a capo to play it like a uke. You can play the same chords you already know it's just that a C-shape will be a G chord, D fingering an A chord, and so on.

John

I've got a MBD (gloss) - great uke.

"I also heard I can pop a capo on the 5th fret and play it like an uke!"

You can but it would be a little silly since you have a tenor. However, you don't need a capo to play it like a uke. You can play the same chords you already know it's just that a C-shape will be a G chord, D fingering an A chord, and so on.

John

It's lots of fun and I've enjoyed "singing" more then I expected. I've found that by playing the notes properly my singing has improved because I attempt to match the sound of my voice to the chord. I don't think I can sing well by any means, but I can hear an improvement!

Being in tune is so important!!!! I can always tell when the uke is out of tune and I am fairly proud of that! I think it means I may have a chance of being able to play by ear maybe!

Congrats, a great bari at a good price

There may be HMS Pono MB coming my way soon. I swear I didn't do it *looks down at feet*.

So I will officially have a Tenor and a Baritone. Not sure if I'll get a soprano. I've not heard one I liked better then a Tenor. I would consider a Flea, but only if it came bedazzled, hah! I've got my kids Makala, great for car rides and the beach etc. I should let them bedazzle it.

Any recommended baritone links? I also heard I can pop a capo on the 5th fret and play it like an uke!

Congrats on the new baritone. Dr. Uke has many BAR charts added.
Lots here on Humble Baritonics.

Top Bottom