UU Award Show ("The UNDIES") - This Friday!

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey UUers! The Ukulele Underground Award Show will be held this Friday (Feb 6, 2009) at 3pm HST (5pm PST)!

We'll post a link on the front page of UU so you can catch the LIVE stream and chat! Ooooh, exciting. : D

See you there!

Don't forget to tune in today! 3pm HST for the Undie Awards! We'll be streaming off the main page so refresh ukuleleunderground.com at 3 to catch the show, you DO NOT want to be late, trust me.

Congrats to all the winners of the awards, the stuff, and thanks for coming!
I won nothing, FTL.

Congrats to all the weeners and nominees! All the vids were good. that was a fun show, even tho it was hella laggy.

Now what am I supposed to do? It's over. Ahhh.... Beer.
:cheers:

Congrats to all the winners. My internet pooped out just as the show started. I think I missed some good stuff. Dang!

Don't forget to tune in today! 3pm HST for the Undie Awards! We'll be streaming off the main page so refresh ukuleleunderground.com at 3 to catch the show, you DO NOT want to be late, trust me.

Indeed

I'd have been so sad if i were late and missed that awesome intro.

The entire show was entertaining. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks to everyone that contributed to the show. Can't wait till next year. I might have to start making some videos.

I want to see a close up of those plaques that the winners got. They looked nice, but my stream was lagging whenever they showed it, so it'd be like a flash. So please post up some pictures when you guys get them in the mail!

Top Bottom