Big Rusty Handpainted Tenor Resonator

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

Sold.

BIG RUSTY TENOR RESONATOR

#21.
Handpainted wood-body tenor reso in style of the retro painted ukes of the 50's.
F holes.
National cone.
Handmade cover plate.
Unique instrument with tonnes of style and a sound like a cannonball coated in honey.
As new.
With new tweed hardcase.

$875 shipped/insured

Pictures to follow. Paypal only please. Questions please PM or post in the thread, cheers all.

Last edited:
Really have tried hard to love resonators and learn how to play them but I just can't quite get a handle on them and feel comfortable with them, hence the sale of this instrument. Anyway, here's pics of the Big Rusty:

003.jpg009.jpg004.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for price reduction:

Big Rusty Tenor Resonator now $995.

Sound/Visual demo coming.

Is that $995 US or $995 Aus? With the current exchange rate $900 US is $995 Aus and that would make a phenomenal deal for someone that wants a hand made quality resonator ukulele.
Consider that a Mya-Moe reso has a 1 year waiting list and a tenor starts at around $1700 US = $1850 Aus

Price is in USD, John.

Now reduced to $900.

Can't really go any lower than that sorry folks. I'll give it a week then withdraw from sale. As an aside, Russ Morin's ukes have a warmer, rounder tone than the MM resos, in my opinion anyway. He is a little known builder, but an awesome one who deserves to be better acknowledged. If it comes to that, I will not be unhappy keeping it, just would prefer a short scale. I will endeavour to do a sound/video demo today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom