Used ukulele up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuck

Reaction score
I've just had this Style O Soprano returned and money was refunded..The Guy who purchased it 3 months ago said he couldn't bond with it :confused:..he says he took it to a Luthier who said it needed a neck reset co's the action was too high and it had intonation problems (All a load of rubbish ;)).....if anybody is interested in it, the action at the 12th fret is just a gnats cock under 3mm..and it plays great .. ebony fretboard, all solid mahogany construction...to prove it's ok I made a little demo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COF0gWORy0

Last edited:
How much are you looking for the 'non-bonding' antisocial uke?

I'm glad you got it back. He doesn't deserve it and shouldn't have the privilege of owning it. Anne

Why has your marketplace thread been closed? I'd hoped you'd get a chance to respond to that Martin "expert" dick.

He has no response, jackass. Now he'll close this one.

Best regards,

Dick (but I prefer 'Richard')

Dick (but I prefer 'Richard')[/QUOTE said:
No - I think the Dick suits you best...

The reason Mr Timms won't respond is because the kind of honest, genuine guy he is. He refunded though the instrument is sound and has been built to the Martin specifications, he didnt have to after 3 months - but he dealt with it in a professional manner and would rather have the Uke returned and sold to someone who will love it (many have)
I hope Ken does close this, as he doesn't deserve your comments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom