Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoobabaloo

Reaction score
DSC_0069.jpg

Kamaka Tenor with OHSC.
additional photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/120293933@N02/sets/72157642409028523/

Purchased new in Jan 2013 from Gryphon Strings for $1258.00.

In great condition with only the lightest signs of use. It is a daily player so I wouldn't call it perfect, but it is well taken care of and stored in the case with humidifier when not being played. There is a very small knick along the top of the head stock (photographed) which was there when I received the uke from Gryphon. There are a couple very light strum marks, that would not photograph but no other dings, cracks, etc. Currently strung with worth clears.

Also included is a herco humidifier, original hanging tag and warranty card.

I am only selling this ukulele to fund the purchase of another. If finances allowed me to keep it, believe me, I would. :)

Asking $1075.00 via paypal. I will cover shipping to the CONUS, as well as insurance and signature confirmation.

Lovely uke and great price. Good luck with this one, if i didn't have too many already i would be very tempted... Must resist...

Case included?

Wow. That is quite beautiful. If this is around in a few months. We might be talking. Good luck.

Thanks to everyone who has inquired about the tenor. I've been a little under the weather this week so it's been a little rough trying to do a sound sample, I'll have one soon though. But I did want to add that I am in the Augusta, Georgia area, a few hours from Atlanta if anyone would like to see/play this uke in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom